Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Leaving my daughter...

Today is a big day for me....I will leave my daughter after 5 months and stand in front of a classroom...back to work I go! I never thought it would be hard to go back to work after having a baby, but that was proved wrong last week when it sank in that winter quarter was starting and I was needed back into the classroom.

But, the Lord is faithful!

He has called me to be both a mother and an instructor. I am blessed by the things God calls me to. No doubt it will be hard to balance being a wife, mother, and full-time lecturer but I am prepared, with the the Lord's equipping, to trust and obey as HE leads my life.

I am thankful for a supportive husband, friends, and church family who have encouraged me leading up to this major transition. To you all, thank you!

Well...here goes nothin'!

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment