Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Unborn: The fight for my child

Just started bleeding yesterday pretty heavily. At our appointment yesterday morning, we couldn't hear the heartbeat but saw baby move on the ultrasound & saw the heartbeat. A formal ultrasound was ordered & the only appointment was at Good Sam in Puyallup. The ultrasound confirmed  complete placenta previa which is what I had with Annabelle, but this time it is way more severe. So, I have to be on pelvic rest which includes limited to no lifting (esp. with Annabelle), only very very light walking, no exercise/yoga/etc., resting as much as I can (not bed rest, but lots of rest). I'm waiting to hear back about our trip to Maui. With complete Previa it is 99.9% likely I will have a c-section & a higher risk of having to deliver at 37-38 weeks or earlier depends on how things develop & if the baby makes it. Talked to my doctor again today & she said I have a blood clot/bleeding by/near the placenta. She is still concerned. The prayer is that it would absorb & not cause bleeding, pulling away of the placenta or worst case, hemorrhaging. If I was further along I would be in the hospital, full bed rest & steroids to help the baby's lungs develop for an early c-section. At this point, it is 100% up to the Lord what happens. I'm fighting for our sweet Little Foot by praying, resting & not lifting/house work. Will you please join me in this battle? I know victory belongs to Jesus & I just claim LIFE over our sweet 12-week Little Foot. Honestly, it could go either way. I'm praying I get to snuggle my second BORN child.

2 comments:

  1. Praying! Praying so much for you, Tyler, Little Foot and Annabelle right now. Numbers 6:24-26. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie.... We are praying for you and the family. We love you all so much even our sweet unborn great niece/nephew. All the strength we have in prayer is with all of you. Much love..

    ReplyDelete