Monday, December 12, 2016

It's FINALLY over...

After three long months....it is finally over.

It is hard to imagine the number of keys and words my fingers have typed. The amount of emails exchanged back and forth. The time spent pouring over & reviewing submitted files, commenting on each.

The ideas that were changed, ideas that were formed, principles put into practice. Friendships that were made or reestablished.

We are all changed.

I am excited to announce that after three long months, FALL QUARTER IT FINALLY OVER!!

I will take a days break to rejoice in all the ideas and learning that was shared and exchanged...then...onto preparing winter quarter courses. My job is so fulfilling in the way that I have the opportunity to see lives transformed and ideas put into practice.

I am relieved to have a break but I am so thankful for the work I am allowed to do. :)

Until January.....

No comments:

Post a Comment